iPhone App Developer: Here is Why You Should Hire Them
Date :03, October 2019
Smartphones are the most commonly used device, both for personal use as well as professional use and in today’s era, you must have an application for your growing business.
In today’s world of technology, you have two common use platforms on which our smartphone operates i.e. Android and iOS and both are having their advantages.
The place where you are living is also very important if you are living in countries like the USA and UK then the development of iOS based mobile application is more productive then android.
Because the standard of living in this country is far better and a large population of people has access to iPhone, iPad and other iOS devices. So, launching first, iOS-based business application before android may be more profitable.
Mobile Application helps a lot in terms of interaction with the targeted customer directly and in the current era of developing a mobile application, it becomes sometimes very difficult to choose among iOS and Android Application if you can’t work with both of them.
Figures and Business Opportunity
- The number of applications in-app store are 2.2 Million.
- Per Day 2450 application gets added to App Store.
- The revenue that has been collected fromthe App Store in Q2 2019 is $25 Billion which is far better than the android Play Store, which is around 80% more than that of Google Play Store.
- 18% of Android users shift towards the iPhone by seeing its advantages.
- iPhone applications are also of high quality and they generate high revenue. So many Start-ups and many Business (Established Brands) prefer iPhone application more as compare to the android application to meet their business needs.
Benefits of IOS App Development
- Better App Revenue
- IOS Application is more secure (Provide high security)
- High-quality standards
- Establish Customer Base
- Low fragmentation and ease of testing
- High Market Penetration
- Less development time
- Secure Transaction
- Apple Interface
- Excellence Customer Experience
- More Paying Clients
- Loyal Customer Base
- Grater Market Access
- Increase Brand Recognition
- Increase Engagement
Frequently Ask Questions
What are the plus points of the iPhone as compare to Android?
You are talking about the development of the mobile application, there are lots of benefits of choosing the iPhone over Android. Which Include High security, Loyal Customer, Low time to develop iOS Application, Higher Application revenue system and many more.
Which one is better IOS or Android?
terms of developing an application always iOS application is better than Android Application because-
- The number of iPhone users is more in the USA and UK.
- The application, if has developed on the iOS platform has more innovative features, is more secure, is of high quality than what you found in the android application.
- Also, for a business point of view, the iOS application is more profitable than Android Applications.
- Then time to develop iOS application and cost to develop iOS application is always less than Android Application.
So, if you are interested in iPhone App Developer to scale your brand up and increase engagement with the customer directly then V1 Technologies will help you, feel free to contact us.